Here are symptoms to look out for (not everyone has all symptoms).
IF IN DOUBT TAKE A TEST.
Main symptoms of original variants
- High temperature
- Persistent dry cough
- Loss of/changes to your sense of taste and/or smell.
Other possible symptoms - especially Delta variant
- Aching body muscles
- Difficulty breathing
- Blocked or runny nose
- Sore/scratchy throat
- Vomiting and/or diarrhoea (especially Delta variant)
- Feeling tired/extreemly fatigued
- Night sweats (especially Omicron)
- Fever (especially Omicron)
If you are worried about your symptoms do not come into Wye Surgery. Instead use the NHS Online Coronavirus Service to guide you through what to do and how to access medical care. If you don't have access to the internet, phone 111.
Support is also available to help you recover from any after effects of a Covid-19 infection