Recent patient feedback about the care Wye Surgery is providing during the Pandemic
- Always good, very Covid secure.
- I needed advice and treatment which was delivered extremely quickly and with sensitivity.
- It was my first visit I found it relaxing, the nurse gave good advice on how to keep myself safe.
- Very well organised with procedures to keep everyone safe during the pandemic.
- Brilliant nurses extremely helpful and kind.
- I like the way I was greeted and looked after as I was in a lot of pain.
- The Dr was very good, made a very quick relationship with me and put me at ease. Was helpful and understanding, made a quick onwards referral for me. I cannot fault my experience today.
- Great Dr very kind and easy to talk to; reception was also good especially with Covid 19 challenges.
- Quick replies to online queries, always have brilliant communication with the Surgery.
- Friendly, clean, helpful and great team work.
- Brilliant caring service.
- Had a very charming Nurse dealing with me! Pleasant surgery in every way Thank you.
- Nursing care excellent, very professional.
- Wye Surgery has always been an amazing Surgery for me.
- Feel safe and felt cared for
- Always welcoming.
- First time visiting went very smoothly I was impressed, good social distancing.
- Felt safe and very well organised.
- Staff are fantastic.
One of our GPs also received a lovely letter from a patient who recently lost her husband of 49 years … saying what a wonderful team of people we have at the surgery … how well she has been looked after … and praising some of the new efficient ways that have sprung up during Covid 19.