| || || GP |
If you book an appointment but are unable to keep it - please let us know as soon as you can, so we can offer your slot to another patient who needs it.
Mornings: 8.30 am to 11.20 am, Monday to Friday
Afternoons: 2.30 pm to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday
Evenings: 5.00 pm to 7.00 pm, Monday to Thursday
Please note our doctor’s hold their surgeries at different times, and on different days of the week - for details please ask at Reception.
- Appointments last for 10 minutes
- Usually there is only enough time to address one problem per appointment
- For a longer appointment, please ask when you book
- Appointments are for one person’s health (but you are welcome to have someone accompany you)
- We always try to keep to time, but with some appointments this is not always possible; if we are running late our receptionist will apologise and keep you informed.
Routine appointments - book in advance
By making an appointment in advance you can normally see the doctor of your choice. For continuity of care we strongly recommend that, where possible, you see the same doctor in relation to a specific problem or course of treatment.
You can book a routine appointment by phone on 0844 387 8419/01233 220699 or by coming into reception. Ideally, please call between 10 am and 5 pm.
Peak call times are 8.30am and 10.30am, so if you ring then our lines are more likely to be engaged for long periods than at other times of day.
Super Surgery - urgent same-day appointments
To help us provide you with faster access to our GPs we have introduced a Super Surgery on weekday mornings from 8.30-11am.
How our Super Surgery works
- Super-Surgery operates from 8.30 to 11 am, Monday to Friday
- For a same-day appointment ring before 11am (if you call after 11am you will be asked to phone in again for the next day’s Super-Surgery)
- Emergencies after 11am will be assessed over the phone, by the duty doctor.
- You can request a face to face consultation - or a telephone consultation
- Super-Surgery patients will be seen by the duty doctor, in strict order
- If you want to see a particular doctor you will be asked to book a routine appointment.